Monday, July 9, 2012

An Interview With Victoria Simcox

>


Who reads your manuscripts before you submit them? …

A few close friends and my daughter. I trust and admire their opinions.

Do you have a day job? Do you hope that writing will be your full time career in the future?

I teach elementary school art during the week and I also home-school my youngest son. Even if writing was my full time career, I think I could still handle these other two tasks, which I love doing.

What are you working on now?

The third book in The Magic Warble series.

What’s your favorite way to procrastinate?

I can push the easy button on this question—youtube and facebook, lol.

Where do you do your best writing? Do you like to have certain surroundings?

At my computer, in my bedroom. It's where I always write, unless I'm on the road. I know … I'm a creature of habit.

If you could live in one book for a day, what would it be?

 …Love this question! Hogwarts School in Harry Potter.

Check out Victoria's personal blog: victoriasimcox.blogspot.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment