Friday, March 1, 2013

Interview with Wendy Higgins

FooteraTWVguest author

SweetEvilCover

Hey all you readers and writers! Emma Michaels here to introduce our guest author of the day Wendy Higgins.

Hello Wendy and welcome to The Writers Voice.

Are the traits of anyone close to you apparent in your characters?

Actually, Anna's best friend, Jay, is a lot like my little brother Frank. They look alike, and they're both genuinely kind, outgoing, and funny.  My brother doesn't share Jay's musical abilities, but everything else is very similar. Great guys. :)

Where do you do your best writing? Do you like to have certain surroundings?

I write best sitting in my bed.  I have to be alone and the room has to be quiet.  I'm kind of ADD - way too easily distracted. I've tried to work in coffee shops, etc, but it was a huge fail for me.

What's your favorite way to procrastinate?

Chatting with fans, bloggers, and other writers on Twitter!

Tell us something about your book that we wouldn't know just by reading the blurb.

The blurb makes it sound like a story of good versus evil, but it's not. There's a lot of gray area. It's really a story about love versus hate, and the power capable in a gentle soul.

Tell us something most people don't know about you.

I've had a lot of unique jobs in my life. I'll give you two examples. . . In high school I was a Chuck-E-Cheese birthday party hostess, and during college I took time off to become a flight attendant for Continental Express airlines. Craziness.

Thank you for joining us today Wendy, it was a pleasure having you here on The Writers Voice!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm intrigued to read more. Love the colors in the cover it jumps out at you. Can't wait to add to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Evil is a great book and was a fantastic surprise for me, can't wait to read the sequel!

    ReplyDelete