Thursday, July 26, 2012

Interview with Victoria Simcox





Tell us something about your books that we wouldn’t know just by reading the blurb.
My books, The Magic Warble and The Black Shard have messages of hope, perseverance, faith and love.

What’s your favorite non-essential item on your desk?

… A mug full of good coffee and sometimes candy.  I have a sweet tooth.

What was the most challenging aspect of writing a novel?  

Juggling a family, daily chores, and work, makes it sometimes hard to find the time to write.

What's a typical day like for you?

Writing, home schooling, writing, driving kids all over creation, working, writing, cooking, writing.

Besides writing, what do you like to do in your free time?

Read, work out at the YMCA, watch movies, hike, and watch my kids' band play at gigs.

What was one of the most surprising things you learned when creating your book?

 I do better at coming up with the story by not thinking it too much about it, other than when I'm writing. I feel like I have inspiration from my creator, helping me write, and giving me ideas that come to me as I'm writing.

Visit Victoria's personal blog @ www.victoriasimcox.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment