Friday, October 19, 2012

Interview with Jill Hathaway

 
Hey all you readers and writers! Emma Michaels here to introduce our guest author of the day:
Jill Hathaway
Hello Jill and welcome to The Writers Voice!

What makes you feel like you’re reading or have read a truly amazing book?

If it's a school night and I simply MUST STAY UP TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, I know I'm reading a good book! My editor's voice fades away ("Well, I would have done that differently"), and I get lost in the story.

How did you first find out about your cover? What was your reaction?

My editor sent it to me after I finished my SLIDE revisions. I remember my jaw kind of dropping. It captures the tone of the book so perfectly. I love it! The design team at Harper is amazing!

When you are reading which do you prefer: paperback, hardcover or e-book:

I actually bought a Nook a while book and read a few books on it. BEFORE I FALL, I remember, was one of them, and now I'm kind of bummed because I don't have a physical copy of it. Will have to remedy that soon! I just love having books on my shelf too much to lock them away in an electronic device.

Current favorite band:

A Perfect Circle is my all-time favorite band, but I was recently introduced to The Birthday Massacre on Facebook, and I'm really enjoying their music!

Best movie you have ever seen:

Wow, this question is so hard. I'm going to have to go with Labyrinth. I watch it at least once a year, and it's really held up.

In the world currently so many people have self esteem issues. Name one thing you like about yourself!

I like the words that come out of my head. Sometimes. :)

To all our readers out there, thank you for following The Writers Voice and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment