Sunday, June 2, 2013

Author Peggy Martinez - Realitivity



Meet Author Peggy Martinez
Indie Bookfest August 3, 2013

I'm featuring the authors who will be attending the Indie Bookfest in Florida this summer.  If you will be vacationing in Florida this is an event you don't want to miss.  Our featured keynote speaker is Isaac Marion - the author of Warm Bodies (was a movie this winter).







Wanna know how to get this t-shirt - go to the bottom of the page to see all of the styles and colors!  Help support Indie Bookfest



1.  Wow, you’re putting on a huge Indie Author event in Florida.  You’re a regular supermom!  What inspired you to take on such a large event?

I didn't really plan on it being this big. I just wanted a really great event a few of us local Authors could get together and sign books and meet readers and friends and it kind of morphed into the wonderful event that it is with over 45 Authors going to be in attendance.

2.  Indie Bookfest has caught the attention of some great indie authors.  Did you expect to get such a large crowd?

Not at all, I especially didn't expect anyone from out of state to be interested in attending, but we have several amazing authors traveling from out of state and a couple from across the country.I'm very grateful for everyone who will be in attendance and for each and every person who has spread the word about Indie BookFest 2013. Yeah, I'm driving from North Carolina to attend!  We'll have a blast!  I can only guess how stressful this all is - I applaud you!
 
3.  What is the one thing you look forward to the most at Indie Bookfest?

Meeting everyone. I can't wait to meet all the amazing people who are so supportive and amazing from the online indie community. Getting great books, food, and having tons of fun is all extra in my opinion!  Oh yeah, I think it will be really fun.  I mean, well, I'm there (Devyn Dawson) and I seem to find fun everywhere I go.  I can't wait to meet you.  I'm amazed how awesome this is all coming together.  You're lucky to have the amazing Writer's Voice Author Raine Thomas - Her wedding planning skills have probably been a huge help.

4.  You’re ambitious to say the least, you have to be a super-hero.  What super power do you wish you had?

Hmmmm. It would be a womanista power for sure- which would entail several different powers all combined into one ... because that is how us women roll. I'd be able to manage a spotless house, kids, hubby, writing, blogging, and networking effortlessly, not ever getting tired, all while still having time to read and relax every single night with a glass of white wine. Oh, I need that power too!  


5.  Last question….. what’s your favorite flavor jellybean? Easy! Jelly Belly's "pear" flavored jellybean! Yummy! ;)  I ask everyone this quesiton.... I don't like jellybeans - I'll eat the yellow ones if I'm dying for something sweet and that is ALL we have.  I don't keep them in stock...HA!

Peggy Martinez is a homeschooling mom of one boy and four girls.
She has been married to her soul mate, Omar, since January 2000. She enjoys reading, writing, soap making, all things aromatherapy, and Twizzlers- lots of Twizzlers. She dreams of one day owning a small homestead, raising some chickens along with her children, growing a large garden, and eventually taking a dream vacation to Greece. It isn't too far fetched to think you could happen upon her and her husband having a conversation about religion, political conspiracies, a zombie apocalypse, or gangster movies.

My links:



Relativity (Sage Hannigan Book #2) BLURB:

Three months after Sage Hannigan time warps a hundred years into the past and saves the future as we know it, she is still trying to come to grips with all the has gained…and all that she has lost. All of her searching hasn’t turned up Cerberus Society or any creatures of the night and she’s beginning to wonder if she’s gone crazy after all. The only things keeping her grounded are her sparring sessions with Matt and her weekly ritual of scouring the city for low lives to kick the crap out of, and even that can’t keep her dreams free of the heartache and bitter sweet memories she has come to loath and…to cherish. When blasts from the past; good, bad, and evil, come knocking on her door, will she be able to do what she has to even if it means having her barely-healing heart ripped to shreds?

YA Author & Homeschooling Mom of 5 



Buy T-SHIRTS!!!  click the link below to purchase these t-shirts

http://indiebookfest.blogspot.com/2013/05/indie-bookfest-2013-has-couple-tee.html





No comments:

Post a Comment