Friday, November 9, 2012

Guest author LM Preston!


Give a warm welcome to our amazing guest author 
of the day LM Preston!

What would you like for readers to take away from your novel/novels?

All of my novels have a similar theme, we are not perfect, we may not be strong, but in trying we can overcome great odds.

What part of your first novel did you find hardest to write?

All of it, lol! Okay, I had a really hard time writing action scenes and would have to make my kids act them out for me to see if the moves were natural.

Was there ever a moment when you wouldn’t trade what you do as an author for the world? What was that moment for you?

The moment when being an author is something more precious to me, is when a young teen reader tells me that they want to be a writer too. And while a school visit, one of the students told me they already had the first book in my series and wanted to know when the next one was coming out.

What makes you feel like you’re reading or have read a truly amazing book?

When I'm so engulfed in the novel that I feel as though the characters are my friends.

Is there one book that has had an impact on not only your writing, but on you personally?

The Maximum Ride series. I love the formula of action James Patterson used in this book and realized that it's the way I enjoy writing also.

Tell us something most people don’t know about you!

I sleep with the covers over my head because I thought I saw ghost when I was little and then after reading tons of horror books as a teen and young adult, I think things do go bump in the night.

Thank you for stopping by 
The Writers Voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment