Friday, April 27, 2012

Interview with Samantha Young

 Hey all you reader and writers! Emma Michaels here to introduce our guest author of the day:
Samantha Young!
Hello back Samantha and welcome to The Writers Voice!
What makes you feel like you’re reading or have read a truly amazing book?

When I close the last page and my chest is physically aching for the characters and what they’ve been through.

How did you find your cover?

Most of my covers are non-copyright images I’ve bought and manipulated on Photoshop. But my cover for Slumber and Smokeless Fire are the amazing creations of the extremely talented Claudia McKinney at Phatpuppy Art - http://phatpuppyart.com

When you are reading which do you prefer: 
paperback, hardcover or e-book 
I used to prefer paperback but my kindle has definitely become my favorite over the last few months. I love it!

Current favorite band:
The Airborne Toxic Event

Best movie you have ever seen:
Ooohh, that’s too difficult. I can’t just choose one. I’ll give you the first one that comes off the top of my head – The Dark Knight.

In the world currently so many people have self esteem issues. Name one thing you like about yourself!

My ability to laugh at myself – I don’t take offense easily and I can admit when I’m wrong about something.

Thank you for joining us Samantha!
To all our readers our there thank you for following The Writers Voice and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment