Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Questions & Answers


What makes you feel like you’re reading or have read a truly amazing book?

When I can't put the book down and when I have to put it down, the anticipation of getting back to it. Then, when I'm finished it, wanting to read the next book in the series, if it is a series.

How did you find your cover?

The artist who drew it, came up with it after reading the manuscript

When you are reading which do you prefer: paperback, hardcover or e-book:

 Paperback, because I love the feel of an actual book and the smell of the ink on the pgs. Also e-book, because it is so convenient and is easy to hold so it doesn't strain your hands.

Current favorite band:

 I have so many. I think one of my all time faves is Cold Play, and of course my kid's band, Well Know Stranger.

Best movie you have ever seen:  

Again, I love so many, but one that I've watched over and over is Tristan and Isolde. "The Roman Bridge, I can get to it without being seen, and I'd go there any time to be with you." So romantic! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0375154/?qt0270031 What can I say: I'm a sucker for romance.

In the world currently so many people have self esteem issues. Name one thing you like about yourself!

I'll give you a few. I'm driven at what I love doing, writing in particular. My kids think I'm a goof-ball, and though I have my struggles, I love my life!

Visit Victoria's personal blog @ victoriasimcox@blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment