Sunday, May 26, 2013

Meet Gia Jones of the Seraphine Trilogy by KaSonndra Leigh

Hello Everyone,

Today I'd like to allow one of the characters from my novel Dark Seraphine, Book One of the Seraphine Trilogy, to spend some time with you all today. Her name is Gia Jones. Our mysterious guest is going to talk to you about her life in New Bern along with that handsomely love interest in her life. So let's move on to the interview.

KayLeigh: Hello Gia. Welcome to the Writer's Voice. We're honored to have you here with us today.

Gia: Thanks so much! The feeling is mutual.


KayLeigh: Let's begin with some basics. What’s your favorite color?

Any shade of blue or green. I know. That’s kind of strange for a girl, right? That’s why I love this aquamarine necklace so much.

KayLeigh: What type of vehicle do you drive?

Gia: I don’t have a car. I’d like one though. But that would mean taking lessons. I don’t think my feet are coordinated enough to do that just yet. **I want to ask what she means, but decide against it**

KayLeigh: Describe yourself to me.

Gia:  **blushes before he speaks** Oh, I don’t like talking about myself. It’s, well, just a little bit conceited. I’m 5’5” tall. I have dark, shoulder-length hair and I wear my favorite leather jacket every day.

KayLeigh: How would your mate describe you?

Gia:  **gives me a dreamy smile** Maybe he can tell you later on when you talk to him.

KayLeigh: What really moves you, or touches you to the soul?

Gia:  Listening to the ocean’s waves crashing on the shores at night. And yes, there’s a reason that particular sound affects me so much. But you’ll have to check out my story to find out why that happens.

KayLeigh: What's the one thing you have always wanted to do but couldn't? What would happen if you did do it?

Gia: There’s one thing I’ve always wanted to do. But here’s the catch, I am doing it. And now that I am everything has fallen apart. **blinks back tears, and lowers her head**

KayLeigh: Describe your ideal mate.

Gia: **blushes** He has a great personality. Goals are actually somewhere in his future plans. And oh yeah, he’s ridiculously sexy.

KayLeigh: What are you most afraid of?

Gia: Losing the person I just described in the last question.

KayLeigh: What's the most important thing in your life?

Gia: My family.

KayLeigh: What do you consider your special talent?

Gia: I have so many. And if I tell you what any one of those might be, then I’d have to kill you. **grins at me as my eyes widen** Okay, I’m just kidding. I believe in world peace, and not violence.

KayLeigh: How did you meet the hero/heroine?

Gia: Actually, I can’t tell you that. It’s our secret. But I can tell you that I knew he was going to be an important part of my life as soon as I saw him. My heart still flutters each time I think of him.

KayLeigh: Was it love at first sight or did it develop slowly?

Gia: Definitely love at first sight.

KayLeigh: What did you like/dislike about him/her when you first met?

Gia: I gave him something, and he said it was stupid. Let’s just say that didn’t sit well with me for a long moment. But then he glanced at me with those baby blue-grays. Okay, I’m a wus. I didn’t stay mad long after that. **she giggles**
 
KayLeigh: If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?

Gia: Peace, love, and happiness, my man. What else am I supposed to say?

KayLeigh: Thanks so much for stopping by today Gia. You seem like a really fun person.

Gia: And thanks to you for having me on your blog today. I’ll come back and chat anytime you like. You can check out some pictures of my home here: http://pinterest.com/alestasia/dark-seraphine/

Book Two of the Seraphine Trilogy, Lost Seraphine, will be out later this summer. Until then you can purchase Book One, Dark Seraphine, on sale for $.99 at:



Facebook Fan Pages: https://www.facebook.com/KaSonndraLeighBooks - Join Gia, Caleb and thousands of other Lost Immortals Saga fans in a community dedicated to discussing the novels along with many other exciting events that will take place in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment