Sunday, March 31, 2013

TWIST Anthology


TWIST Anthology
 
 
So, it's Easter, and I feel that I should do or say something celebrating the holiday but...I draw a blank. Easter was never a huge deal to my family, so growing up we didn't go all out for Easter. The only reason we did anything was for the children and even then we just gave candy. So I'm sorry that I was chosen to post here on Easter Sunday, because I don't really know how to commemorate the holiday of the bunny.
 
BUT! Before you start grumbling and cursing my name, I do have something you all will definitely enjoy! Your Uncle Michael won't let you down!
 
(That's my new nickname...Uncle Michael...is it sticking? No? Dang...)
 
Recently, a new anthology was released on Amazon that involves 11 different writers (some previously published and others not) and 11 different stories. One of those stories was written by yours truly!
 
Here is the summary (taken from Amazon):
 
What began as an idea soon set into motion a chain of events that would lead to heart-stopping action, amazing suspense, and stories that will stick with you way after you are done.

Unique, unexpected, beyond imagining…shocking TWISTS that will have you frantically turning back the pages to see what clues you overlooked to have missed what was coming.

Paranormal stories that span across the genre and will wow you, shock you, and leave you gasping for more.

11 different authors, one main idea, and worlds that will TWIST your imagination…

Featured Stories:

"Voices of the Soul" by Rene Folsom
"Number 18" by Michael Loring
"Sweet Lenora" by Bart Hopkins
"Truth or Dare" by Jon Messenger
"Suburban Zombie" by Anthony Lance
"All I Want for Christmas" by Jason Brant
"In the Eyes of the Beholder" by Penelope Anne Bartotto
"Little Tchotchkes" by Nicki Scalise
"I am Serna" by Magen McMinimy
"Bloodlines" by S. L. Dearing
"Metronome" by Eaton Thomas Palmer

Edited and Compiled by Cynthia Shepp & Rene Folsom
 
Seem interesting? Well, it definitely is! I personally recommend this because all the stories are absolutely amazing! (I'm not speaking for myself, because it's up to you guys to decide if my short story is any good or not!)
 
If you're interested, which you know you are, check out the Amazon link here!
 
Happy Easter everyone! Hope it was a good one, whether you celebrate it or not!
 
-Michael L.

No comments:

Post a Comment