Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Onyx Talisman Release




I'm happy to announce the release of the third and final installment to the Talisman Series: The Onyx Talisman



"Alora looked back and the corner of her lip turned up. “It’s always darkest before the dawn, Julia. Good luck.” Her words sent chills up my spine as she vanished." 

Unrest stirs deep in Scotts Valley. Filled with uncertainty, Julia anxiously awaits Nicholas’ return. Phil, hurt and unsure of his place as a sober vampire, holds the pieces of Julia’s fragile psyche together, secretly hoping Nicholas stays away forever. Scarlett bides her time, plotting for the perfect moment to prove herself and earn redemption. But somewhere in L.A., Alora conspires to reclaim her talisman and strip Julia of everything she holds dear. 

Little do they know, a war is coming and more than one vampire would like to see the Prince of Vampires overthrown. As more and more vampires show up from nowhere, addicted to her scent, Julia must pick her allies carefully before it’s too late. Can Julia bargain with fate? When the time comes, will she even have a choice? Find out how it all ends in this explosive grand finale of The Talisman Trilogy.


I feel like I just ran a marathon. This book had me on my own roller-coaster the last four months for sure. From the drama in my own life to racing the clock to release it before the end of the year, The Onyx Talisman demanded to be written. I'm sure someone is going to ask how I formulated the ending. I had the main "key" ingredient aka: Julia's "secret" ability since inception of the books, but the innards.... well.... I just told hubby "This book was written one shower at at time," because I always get my best ideas during my morning shower. The heat, the shush of the water, the lack of children demanding juice and assistance in a lost blankie... that must be it. Anyway, it's my best so far and it's getting excellent feedback. I hope you get lost in my series as well. For a limited time, book #1, The Emerald Talisman is free on Amazon!



No comments:

Post a Comment